The Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strangers

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira (R.A.) that the Messenger of Allah (S.A.W.) said: Islam initiated as something strange, and it would revert to its (old position) of being strange. So good tidings for the stranger. [Sahih Muslim]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We Have our own domain now, in the future please use the following address: www.al-ghurabaa.co.cc

New Members can introduce themselves here.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Afaq
Admin
Admin
Afaq

Credits : 596

New Members can introduce themselves here. Empty
PostSubject: New Members can introduce themselves here.   New Members can introduce themselves here. EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:04 am

Assalaam-o-alaikum my brother and sisters Smile
You may introduce yourselves here so we can get to know each other properly.
The introductions should be appropriate not giving extra information, neither do we force our members to give away personal stuff when they are not comfortable with it.
Inshallah, once we introduce ourselves to each other, we will have a more friendly environment.

Jazakallah for taking your time to read this.
Back to top Go down
https://al-ghurabaa.forumotion.com
Afaq
Admin
Admin
Afaq

PostSubject: My Introduction :)   New Members can introduce themselves here. EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:13 am

As salaam o Alaikum brothers and sisters
My name is Afaq Afridi and i am a medical student.
Im currently in 3rd year MBBS.
I am 20 years old and a keen student of islam.
I am honored to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
Bint Ghazi
Admin
Admin
Bint Ghazi

Credits : 314

PostSubject: Re: New Members can introduce themselves here.   New Members can introduce themselves here. EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:41 am

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim

Asalamualykum to the best Ummah ever! ^_^
I welcome you all to this community, please do introduce yourselves to extent you deem comfortable. I am an admin here, I hope you will have a blessed time here Insha'Allah, and I encourage everyone to benefit themselves (and others XD) surely, even saying salam is an opportunity for sawab Smile Subhan Allah

Also I'm asthmatic so please pray for me T_T

Jazakallah Khair!
Abu Dharr (R.A.) reported: The Prophet S.A.W. said: "Do not belittle any good deed, even meeting your brother (in islam) with a cheerful face.

Muslim

Last edited by Bint Ghazi on Sun May 09, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bint Ghazi
Admin
Admin
Bint Ghazi

Credits : 314

PostSubject: Re: New Members can introduce themselves here.   New Members can introduce themselves here. EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:42 am

Afaq wrote:
Assalaam-o-alaikum my brother and sisters Smile
You may introduce yourselves here so we can get to know each other properly.
The introductions should be appropriate not giving extra information, neither do we force our members to give away personal stuff when they are not comfortable with it.
Inshallah, once we introduce ourselves to each other, we will have a more friendly environment.

Jazakallah for taking your time to read this.

Walaykumasalam!
Back to top Go down
Ukhti 3ayoosh
Admin
Admin
Ukhti 3ayoosh

Credits : 54

PostSubject: Bismillaah!   New Members can introduce themselves here. EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:57 pm

Wa3alaikumasalam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu ya people above me! Very Happy And asalamou-alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu to everyone else who's bothering (at this very moment) to read this. New Members can introduce themselves here. Icon_albino

My pseudonym is 3ayoosh. I'm 19 years old. I love Allaah, and everything to do with Him. I love these emoticons on the left side of this page. They're pretty awesome to experiment upon New Members can introduce themselves here. Icon_farao

(I hate the pharoah icon I used above though. And this Dajjal one---> New Members can introduce themselves here. Icon_cyclops Like seriously, eww -.-)

You'll get to know me more on this site insha'Allaah, I can't think of anything now New Members can introduce themselves here. Icon_neutral So I'll just end this post with a big 'barakallaahu feek' and a 'make-dua-for-my-shahadat-please'!!! New Members can introduce themselves here. Icon_cat
Back to top Go down
Aamir Saeed

Aamir Saeed

Credits : 10

PostSubject: Re: New Members can introduce themselves here.   New Members can introduce themselves here. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:18 am

[b]Assalam u Alaikum!
I am Aamir Saeed, a medical student trying to learn something about this great religion of ours.
Back to top Go down
Afaq
Admin
Admin
Afaq

PostSubject: Re: New Members can introduce themselves here.   New Members can introduce themselves here. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:38 am

walaikum as salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
welcome Akhi aamir Smile
Back to top Go down
Ukhti 3ayoosh
Admin
Admin
Ukhti 3ayoosh

PostSubject: Re: New Members can introduce themselves here.   New Members can introduce themselves here. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:55 am

Aamir Saeed wrote:
[b]Assalam u Alaikum!
I am Aamir Saeed, a medical student trying to learn something about this great religion of ours.

Wa3alaikumasalam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuhu. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
SyedSarmadBukhari

SyedSarmadBukhari

Credits : 2

PostSubject: Syed Sarmad Bukhari   New Members can introduce themselves here. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:10 pm

Assalam o Alaikum Wa Rehmatul Lahe Wa Barakatu!

My name is Syed Sarmad Bukhari. I am a third year student at Khyber Medical College. Well that's about it.

~Regards
Syed Sarmad Bukhari
Back to top Go down
Afaq
Admin
Admin
Afaq

PostSubject: Re: New Members can introduce themselves here.   New Members can introduce themselves here. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:39 pm

walaikum as salaam akhi sarmad

Its good to have you here Smile
Lets pray we can all benefit from this forum, Insha'Allah
Back to top Go down
SyedSarmadBukhari

SyedSarmadBukhari

Credits : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Members can introduce themselves here.   New Members can introduce themselves here. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Amen to that brother.
Back to top Go down
Ukhti 3ayoosh
Admin
Admin
Ukhti 3ayoosh

PostSubject: Re: New Members can introduce themselves here.   New Members can introduce themselves here. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:36 am

SyedSarmadBukhari wrote:
Assalam o Alaikum Wa Rehmatul Lahe Wa Barakatu!

My name is Syed Sarmad Bukhari. I am a third year student at Khyber Medical College. Well that's about it.

~Regards
Syed Sarmad Bukhari

Wa3alaikumasalam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatu and bienvenue! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Members can introduce themselves here.   New Members can introduce themselves here. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Members can introduce themselves here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strangers :: Main :: Introductions-
Jump to: