The Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strangers

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira (R.A.) that the Messenger of Allah (S.A.W.) said: Islam initiated as something strange, and it would revert to its (old position) of being strange. So good tidings for the stranger. [Sahih Muslim]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We Have our own domain now, in the future please use the following address: www.al-ghurabaa.co.cc

Democracy A Religion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aamir Saeed

Aamir Saeed

Credits : 10

Democracy A Religion Empty
PostSubject: Democracy A Religion   Democracy A Religion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:32 am

They call it freedom, consultation, religion but not Allah's religion and not a religion of monotheism. The parliamentary councils are places of polytheism and safe havens for paganistic beliefs.
The most important thing that Allah ordained for Adam's son to learn and to do before praying, paying Zakat, or any other act of worship, is to believe in the Oneness of Allah and to avoid belief in any other diety. It was for this reason Allah created the creatures, sent the prophets, revealed the books and ordained the Jihad and Martyrdom. Because of this there is enmity between the followers of Ar Rahman and the followers of Shaytan and because of this, the Islamic State and the Khilafah System will be established. Allah said ''I have not created the Jinn and Men but to worship me'' (Surah adh Dhariyat Aya 56 )
This belief that there is no god but Allah is the basic element of Islam. No call, No Jihad, No zakat, No pilgrimage will be accepted without it. No other handhold will be sufficient from safety from the fire, Allah said ''Verily, the Right path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break'' (Baqara Aya 256 ).
The deities which one must disbelieve in and avoid worshipping , are not simply stones, idols, trees, or graves that get worshipped through prostration or invocation- Indeed it encompasses far more than this. It contains every worshipped being ( or thing) who accepts to be worshipped, other than Allah, by any act of worship. Obedience in legislation is also an act of worship. Allah said about the Christians ''They took their rabbis and their monks to be lords besides Allah'' (At Tauba Aya 31). Although they did not prostrate or bow down to their priests, they followed them and agreed with them in forbiddance of the permissible and with the enjoining of the forbidden. Allah considered them as making their priests lords and gods, because the obedience on legislation is a form of worship and must not be for anyone except Allah since Allah is the only one who can provide legislation, Therefore anyone who seeks to implement a legislation created by someone other that Allah is in fact a Polytheist..
One of the worshipped deities nowadays are the transitory man made gods and goddesses of the so called legislature.People follow these legislators and agree to make their legislation as a right and characteristic for them, for their parliaments, for their local, regional and international ruling faculties. They show through their constitutions that it is the people infact who provide the legislation. Hence legislators become gods to everyone who obey them and follow them or agree with them in their disbelief and polytheism, just as Allah said about the christians, when they followed their priests and monks.
The followers of today's democracy are worse and impure than those priests and monks because the priests didnot claim to make what they said a law or legal system, and they didnot make constitutions or books, neither did they punish those who didnot accept or practice what they said and neither did they use Allah's book to provide evidences for their false dieties.
If anyone doesnot avoid the deity in this world by refusing ot worship him now , he will become a loser in the hereafter.nothing of the religon will be useful or advantageous to him and he will regret it at the time when the remorse will be useless to him. Then there will be a wish to return to this world to live again and will say to avoid the Taghut and will follow the firmest handhold and will follow this great religon.Allah said''when those who were followed will disclaim those who followed them, and seeing the torment,all ties between them shall be severed And the followers will say 'Could we live but once again we would leave them as they have abandoned us now' God will show them thus their deeds and fill them with remorse, but never shall they find release from the Fire''-(Baqara Aya 166-167) . But it will be too late, there will be no return to this world.
Democracy is an innovated religon,where its parents are false lords and its followers are slaves.The literal translation of the word democracy is People's judgement or People's legislation and this is the greatest asset of democracy according to its people and because of this they praise it and they give it a high status in societies intellect.At the same time it is one of the most important characters of disbelief,polytheism and falsehood which contradicts Islam.
The judgement of democracy is for the people and for the majority of the people (which is the greatest wish of the democrats),but nowadays judgement is in the hands of the judges,or their families or big traders who have the capital and the mass media that enable them to reach the parliament (palaces of democracy) and with their God ( the president or PM of the land) who has the authority to dissolve the parliament whenever or however he wants.

Aamir Saeed.
Back to top Go down
Bint Ghazi
Admin
Admin
Bint Ghazi

Credits : 314

PostSubject: Re: Democracy A Religion   Democracy A Religion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:18 pm

"Democracy is an innovated religon,where its parents are false lords and its followers are slaves."

This obviously means that voting is na-jaiz. Does it not?
Back to top Go down
Aamir Saeed

Aamir Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Democracy A Religion   Democracy A Religion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:44 pm

EXactly..Not Jaiz..This is the deception that the pro-democrats have floated that Khulafa e Rashideen were elected democratically and that era was the most democratic..But what they don't tell people is that the first Caliph Hazrat Abu Bakr(R.A)was not elected by the general population rather Umar Ibn e Khattab(R.A) held his hand and said i do ba'yat to him as the Caliph and every Muslim should do so and everybody did..So the basic foundation of democracy i.e one man one vote is in conflict with Khilafat e Raashida.
Back to top Go down
Afaq
Admin
Admin
Afaq

Credits : 596

PostSubject: Re: Democracy A Religion   Democracy A Religion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:46 pm

I just want you to clear out the point you made in which you said "by following the legislators, we commit shirk."
And please advice us for how to correct ourselves and not go on the wrong path.

In my opinion, islam is the only religion that teaches us how to govern in a true democratic way.
Especially by doing mashwarah etc.

JazakAllah
Back to top Go down
https://al-ghurabaa.forumotion.com
Aamir Saeed

Aamir Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Democracy A Religion   Democracy A Religion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:01 pm

The power of Legislation (act of law making) rests solely with ALLAH s.w.t and NOBODY has the right to do a legislation other than ALLAH.
In parliamentary democracy,the Parliament(Legislative body) and the members of the National Assembly and Provincial Assemblies are Legislators (Law Makers) so they are doing something that only ALLAH has the power to do.
And by following the legislations of these members of the National Assembly we are associating a Power of ALLAH (that only ALLAH has) to these members and that is Shirk.
So what we need to do is that consider it a sin to follow any legislation that the parliament passes and strive to implement the Legislation made by ALLAH--> the Glorious Quran.
We are living in a society where we have to follow their legislations but if we strive to change them and ask ALLAH for forgiveness ans help then ALLAH may forgive us.
This is exactly what different organizations like Hizb u Tahrir,Ikhwaan al Muslimeen and AL-Qaeda are doing.They have not stopped living but they are striving to bring back ISLAM.
Back to top Go down
Afaq
Admin
Admin
Afaq

PostSubject: Re: Democracy A Religion   Democracy A Religion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:05 pm

or you could live a life according to the sunnah, and preach it to everyone you can.
I get your point, thank you.
But i would like to point one thing out.
In shariah, there have been certain laws that have been implemented by a board of ulemah's.
Those are not the laws Allah has taught us to follow, i agree with them, but it worries me
that the statement you passed may apply to these certain laws too?
Back to top Go down
Aamir Saeed

Aamir Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Democracy A Religion   Democracy A Religion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:16 pm

What you are referring to is Ijma and Qiyas and that's permissible in Islam..
I will give an example and that will clear the point u raised.. At the time of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) there was no law regarding women going to Graveyards...Everybody was allowed to go if they intended and not go if they wished not to but there was no law..
Muhammad (S.A.W)'s resting place is Hazrat Ayesha (R.A)'s hujra and she lived there after the Prophet's death..When Hazrat Abu Bakr(R.A) was burried alongside Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) she continued living there BUT when Hazrat Umar(R.A) was buried there then she left her hujra and never went there.As Hazrat Umar(R.A) was not a mehram so there was an Ijma e Ummat that as Hazrat Ayesha (R.A) did this act therefore it is not permissible for muslim women to go to graveyards as there are NA-MAHRAM's buried there.
Hope u got my point..
Back to top Go down
Bint Ghazi
Admin
Admin
Bint Ghazi

PostSubject: Re: Democracy A Religion   Democracy A Religion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:17 pm

"the first Caliph Hazrat Abu Bakr(R.A)was not elected by the general population rather Umar Ibn e Khattab(R.A) held his hand and said i do ba'yat to him as the Caliph and every Muslim should do so and everybody did"

Akhi Aamir, you just said everyone agreed with Umar Ibn Khattab (R.A.) (and ofcourse they would, truly Hazrat Abu Bakr was worthy of the khilafat), doesnt that mean that this is a democracy? I mean I get your point, Umar elected him, but the general population didnt dispute it, they followed it. This means they gave their consent. Isn't this democracy in a way?

I'm not supporting democracy in the sense that it should be used to govern us, naozubillah. Truly, the Shariah must be established and Allah is the Ruler, we are merely supposed to follow His ordained laws. But mashwara in matters that havent been discussed during Rasulallah S.A.W's time, for example smoking, is that not correct? Its called Ijma I suppose
Back to top Go down
Afaq
Admin
Admin
Afaq

PostSubject: Re: Democracy A Religion   Democracy A Religion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Thank you Brother for clearing your point.

JazakAllah
Back to top Go down
Bint Ghazi
Admin
Admin
Bint Ghazi

PostSubject: Re: Democracy A Religion   Democracy A Religion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Akhi Aamir, it is not true that there was no law about women not visiting graves due to this reason. I will present my daleel with it. But the reason Ayesha (R.A.) left her home because Umar (R.A.) was bured there is a different matter.

Btw, you answer my previous question. Jazakallah Khair
Back to top Go down
Aamir Saeed

Aamir Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Democracy A Religion   Democracy A Religion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:27 pm

@ Bint Ghazi
Women are not allowed to go to graveyards because there are Na-Mehram's buried there,that is what i have heard from the Ulema.Looking forward for your daleel..that would certainly add to my knowledge.
Your point regarding Mashwarah is correct but Mashwarah is done in a "SHURA" and the SHURA is comprised of ULEMA e KARAM.Not every Tom,Dick and Harry has the right to give Mashwarah (in this case a vote) to choose who will be the next leader..
Back to top Go down
Bint Ghazi
Admin
Admin
Bint Ghazi

PostSubject: Re: Democracy A Religion   Democracy A Religion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:41 pm

“Allah has cursed women who frequent graves for visitation.” (Reported by At-Tirmidhi)

Read more: http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503546734#ixzz0neSqykPg
Back to top Go down
Bint Ghazi
Admin
Admin
Bint Ghazi

PostSubject: Re: Democracy A Religion   Democracy A Religion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Akhi, just to find you a daleel, I ended up learning more...it turns out that there is a dispute between the ulema about this matter, yet women can visit graves unless there is reason to believe they will cause fitna. Rasulallah (S.A.W.) allowed it again, during his life. If you visit the link, its explained.

As far as the voting goes, to be honest I dont have much knowledge regarding the mechanics, but it does make a lot of sense that a shura determines the khalifa. Jazkallah Khair. If its not too much trouble, could you give us some reliable evidence regarding this, and post it in a new thread, it will help all of us increase our knowledge. Jazakallah Khair
Back to top Go down
Bint Ghazi
Admin
Admin
Bint Ghazi

PostSubject: Re: Democracy A Religion   Democracy A Religion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:47 pm

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Islam-947/women-allowed-visit.htm

Fiqh-us-Sunnah
Fiqh 4.85
Can Women Visit Graves
Imam Malik and some Hanafi scholars, and, according to one report from Ahmad, most of the scholars hold it permissible for women to visit graves. This is based on the following hadith from 'Aishah, "What should I say to them, O Messenger of Allah when visiting graves?" As mentioned above Abdallah ibn Abi Mulaikah is also reported to have said, "Once 'Aishah returned after visiting the graveyard. I asked, 'O Mother of the Believers, where have you been?' She said: 'I went out to visit the grave of my brother Abd ar-Rahman.' I asked her: 'Didn't the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, prohibit visiting graves?' She said, 'Yes, he did forbid visiting graves during the early days, but later on he ordered us to visit them'." This is reported by Al-Hakim and Al-Baihaqi, who also remarked that this hadith was narrated only by Bistam bin Muslim al-Basri. Adh-Dhahabi said that it is a sound hadith.
Anas reported: "The Prophet, peace be upon him, saw a woman crying by the grave of her son, and said to her, 'Fear Allah, and be patient.' She replied, 'What do you care about my tragedy?' When he went away, someone told her, 'Indeed, that was the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him. ' The woman felt extremely sorry and she immediately went to the Prophet's house, where she did not find any guards. She called out: 'O Messenger of Allah! I did not recognize you.' The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, 'Verily patience is needed at the time of the first affiction'.'' (Bukhari and Muslim) This supports the argument in favor of the permissibility of women visiting graves, for the Prophet, peace be upon him, saw her at the grave and did not show his disapproval of it.
The purpose of visiting graves is to remember the Hereafter, which is something that both men and women need. Men are by no means more in need of this reminder than women. Some scholars disliked it for women to visit graves as they are less patient and too emotional. The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, "May Allah curse the women who are frequent visitors of the graves." (Reported by Ahmad, Ibn Majah, and Tirmidhi, who said that it is a sound hadith)
Al-Qurtubi said: "The curse mentioned in this hadith applies only to those women who visit graves frequently. The reason for this curse lies perhaps in the fact that it involves infringement of the rights of the husband, and leads to adornment and exhibition of their beauty to strangers, and shouting, yelling, and other similar things." It may be said that, "If no such harm is feared from women visiting graves, then there is no valid reason for preventing them from visiting graves, for indeed remembrance of death is something that both men and women equally need." Commenting on Al-Qurtubi's view, Ash-Shawkani said, "This statement may form the basis for reconciling apparently contradictory hadith."
Back to top Go down
Aamir Saeed

Aamir Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Democracy A Religion   Democracy A Religion EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Thanks for sharing the links..Certainly added to my knowledge..
INSHALLAH i will contact an aalim ASAP and tell you what Ahl us Sunnah Wal Jamaat Hanfi Deobandi Maslak (as i am a deobandi) says about this matter of women visiting Graveyards..
JAZAKALLAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Democracy A Religion   Democracy A Religion Empty

Back to top Go down

Democracy A Religion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Strangers :: Main :: General Discussion-
Jump to: