The Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strangers

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira (R.A.) that the Messenger of Allah (S.A.W.) said: Islam initiated as something strange, and it would revert to its (old position) of being strange. So good tidings for the stranger. [Sahih Muslim]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We Have our own domain now, in the future please use the following address: www.al-ghurabaa.co.cc

Fortress of the Muslim (Hisnul-Muslim)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bint Ghazi
Admin
Admin
Bint Ghazi

Credits : 314

Fortress of the Muslim (Hisnul-Muslim) Empty
PostSubject: Fortress of the Muslim (Hisnul-Muslim)   Fortress of the Muslim (Hisnul-Muslim) EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Fortress of the Muslim (Hisnul-Muslim) Fortress
Invocations from the Qur'an & Sunnah. Translation of Hisnul-Muslim. (aka 'Citadel of the Believer') This is a very beautiful booklet consisting of many authentic Dua's (supplications) for a Muslim to supplicate on a daily basis and on special occasions. Author's [b]Note... This book is an abridgment of my earlier work entitled, Adh-Dhikr wad-Du'a wal-'llaj bir-Ruqyah mina'-Kitab was-Sunnah. In order to make it small and easily portable, I have chosen only the section on words of remembrance for this abridgment. To achieve this, I only mentioned the text of the words of remembrance instead of the entire Hadith. I also limited myself to mentioning only one or two references from the original book for each Hadith. Whoever would like to know about the Companion who related a particular Hadith, or more information about where it is recorded, should refer to the original work (mentioned above). I ask Allah the Glorious, the Mighty, by His beautiful Names and by His sublime Attributes to accept this as having been done sincerely for His sake alone. I ask Him to bring me its benefits during my lifetime and after my death. May those who read it, those who print it, or have had any role in distributing it, benefit from it also. Surely He, glory be unto Him, is Capable of all things. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon our Prophet, Muhammad, and upon his family and Companions and whoever follows them in piety until the Day of Judgment. Said bin Ali bin Wahaf Al-Qahtani, Safar,1409

In my opinion, everyone should own a copy of this book and learn at least the basic Dua's by heart. And trust me, my memory is extremely weak, despite that Allah helped me out. Its quite easy to memorize them, much the same way we learn lyrics containing jibberish Fortress of the Muslim (Hisnul-Muslim) Icon_neutral by repeating it to ourselves every chance we get...
Heres the link:
Fortress of the Muslim(Hisnul-Muslim)
Back to top Go down
Aysha`s Ukhti

Credits : 4

PostSubject: Re: Fortress of the Muslim (Hisnul-Muslim)   Fortress of the Muslim (Hisnul-Muslim) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:00 pm

i was going to post this here Razz i LOVE THIS BOOK. zikr is a good method for purifying the heart. esp in ramadan <3
Back to top Go down
Bint Ghazi
Admin
Admin
Bint Ghazi

Credits : 314

PostSubject: Re: Fortress of the Muslim (Hisnul-Muslim)   Fortress of the Muslim (Hisnul-Muslim) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:53 am

I will post the audio version of Hisnul Muslim shortly on the website soon, Insha Allah. Btw you seem familiar 7abibti ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortress of the Muslim (Hisnul-Muslim)   Fortress of the Muslim (Hisnul-Muslim) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fortress of the Muslim (Hisnul-Muslim)
Page 1 of 1